IPAQ 2210 Mail Attachments on Storage Card

May 30, 2004 10:06:45 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc,microsoft.public.pocketpc.wireless (More info?)

Hello,
can anybody help me in the following issue:

On my IPAQ 2210, I could store my mail attachments on my SD
Card after I made a small tweak in the registtry. (In oder
to avoid storing in the IPAQ-FileStore.)

This worked great under ROM 1.00.

Recently, I have upgraded to ROM Version 1.10, and quess
what, the registry tweak didn't work any longer.

Is there an other way to get the attachments on the SD Card?

Thanx for your help.

Bernd
Anonymous
a b G Storage
May 30, 2004 5:43:31 PM

Try here...
http://www.ppcw.net/?itemid=1885&catid=80
--
Carlo Ma. Guerrero
Microsoft MVP, Mobile Devices
"b" <b_fuhrmann@gmx.de> wrote in message
Hello,
can anybody help me in the following issue:

On my IPAQ 2210, I could store my mail attachments on my SD
Card after I made a small tweak in the registtry. (In oder
to avoid storing in the IPAQ-FileStore.)

This worked great under ROM 1.00.

Recently, I have upgraded to ROM Version 1.10, and quess
what, the registry tweak didn't work any longer.

Is there an other way to get the attachments on the SD Card?

Thanx for your help.

Bernd
Related resources
May 30, 2004 5:43:32 PM

Well, I made the change but attachments are still not going to the storage
card. Any ideas?

Thanks

JEB

"Carlo Ma. Guerrero [MVP]" <ppcsurfr@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Try here...
> http://www.ppcw.net/?itemid=1885&catid=80
> --
> Carlo Ma. Guerrero
> Microsoft MVP, Mobile Devices
> "b" <b_fuhrmann@gmx.de> wrote in message
> Hello,
> can anybody help me in the following issue:
>
> On my IPAQ 2210, I could store my mail attachments on my SD
> Card after I made a small tweak in the registtry. (In oder
> to avoid storing in the IPAQ-FileStore.)
>
> This worked great under ROM 1.00.
>
> Recently, I have upgraded to ROM Version 1.10, and quess
> what, the registry tweak didn't work any longer.
>
> Is there an other way to get the attachments on the SD Card?
>
> Thanx for your help.
>
> Bernd

Anonymous
a b G Storage
June 4, 2004 1:20:51 AM

You might want to check if these tips helps you:

TIP: How to store Inbox attachments into your Storage Card (iPAQ 2210
and others)
http://www.ppcw.net/?itemid=1885

--

Best Regards ~ Arne Hess

Publisher & Editor in Chief PPCW.Net
Where Mobility meets Wireless
Microsoft MVP - Mobile Devices

Pocket PC, Smartphone & GSM at http://www.ppcw.net
Technical Support at http://forum.ppcw.net
Get your long awaited Smartphone and Phone Edition at http://shop.ppcw.net/

"b" <b_fuhrmann@gmx.de> wrote in message
> Hello,
> can anybody help me in the following issue:
>
> On my IPAQ 2210, I could store my mail attachments on my SD
> Card after I made a small tweak in the registtry. (In oder
> to avoid storing in the IPAQ-FileStore.)
>
> This worked great under ROM 1.00.
>
> Recently, I have upgraded to ROM Version 1.10, and quess
> what, the registry tweak didn't work any longer.
>
> Is there an other way to get the attachments on the SD Card?
>
> Thanx for your help.
>
> Bernd

June 5, 2004 10:48:58 AM

Arne Hess [MS MVP] wrote:

> You might want to check if these tips helps you:
>
> TIP: How to store Inbox attachments into your Storage Card (iPAQ 2210
> and others)
> http://www.ppcw.net/?itemid=1885

Than you for the tip. I encountered the problem that I don't know
what wording is the correct one for my german ROM version
I tried several possibilities with no success.

Any advise?

Bernd
!