Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi,
I hae a small home LAN and i am trying to setup 1 computer to allow
remtoe assitance to me whenever i want, i know all about epedit.msc and i
have changed the settings but in the settings it says to put <Domain
Name>/<User Name> Cant i just put the workgroup instead of domain because im
not runnign a domain server and dont want to.

Thanx

-Rob

Specify the computer name or leave the domain part blank.
---
Jeffrey Randow (Network MVP)

Remote Networking Technology FAQ -
http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com