FIle/Folder copying/Pasting in Remote Desktop

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

How do you copy/paste from client to remote cp using remote desktop.
I've tried normal copy/paste functions and it doesn't work.
I finally got the bloody thing to work on WIn Xp Pro SP2, both computers.
Just FYI, you have to have your own IP address, and make sure that "port
forwarding" is enabled for both routers.

Ken wrote:
> How do you copy/paste from client to remote cp using remote desktop.
> I've tried normal copy/paste functions and it doesn't work.
> I finally got the bloody thing to work on WIn Xp Pro SP2, both
> computers. Just FYI, you have to have your own IP address, and make
> sure that "port forwarding" is enabled for both routers.

When you are about to connect to the remote system, go into your options in
the remote desktop client and under the local resources tab, connect to the
local disks...

--
<- Shenan ->

ken