Help with Matrox Rainbow Runner Studio

I used to have a Matrox video card and I created some videos with the
Rainbow Runner Studio. I'm now using a Pinnacle Dv500 and cannot play the
files I created with the Rainbow Runner. anyone knows if there is a way to
play these files?

http://www.usenet.com

Try This web site
http://www.morgan-multimedia.com/technicalsV3.htm
Morgan M-JPEG should alow you to load RR files into Pinnacle DV500
Hope it will be of help
Cheers Peter