Good Pinnacle 9 Reference Book?

I'd like a good reference book to use with Pinnacle 9 in addition to the
manual that came with the program (There's a "newer" version on line
at their web site, I see). In addition to the books on Pinnacle's site,
there are three at Amazon's site. They're "Pinnacle Studio 9 for
Windows: Visual QuickStart Guide"; "Pinnacle Studio 9: Making Movies
Fast and Fun"; and "Pinnacle Studio 9 Ignite!". Anyone have any of the
books, any comments?

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 14:08:21 -0500, Dan Wenz <djwenz@comcast.net>
wrote:

>I'd like a good reference book to use with Pinnacle 9 in addition to the
> manual that came with the program (There's a "newer" version on line
>at their web site, I see). In addition to the books on Pinnacle's site,
>there are three at Amazon's site. They're "Pinnacle Studio 9 for
>Windows: Visual QuickStart Guide"; "Pinnacle Studio 9: Making Movies
>Fast and Fun"; and "Pinnacle Studio 9 Ignite!". Anyone have any of the
>books, any comments?

There are user comments on Amazon for this title that might be
helpful:

Pinnacle Studio 9 for Windows: Visual QuickStart Guide

Rich M.