which app is remote desktop connection?

on one XP machine I use, RDC is not listed under
start->all programs->accessories->communications

I looked for it under add/remove programs (don't find it listed)
decided to download the client from
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/tools/rdclientdl.mspx

but near the end of install process, it says it can't install it because
it's already on
my computer and I can access it at start->all
programs->accessories->communications

snort... can anyone identify the actual file/location of RDC so I can add
the shortcut back?

thanks..

martin

hi,

C:\WINDOWS\system32\mstsc.exe

Hope this helps :)

MDBJ wrote:
> on one XP machine I use, RDC is not listed under
> start->all programs->accessories->communications
>
> I looked for it under add/remove programs (don't find it listed)
> decided to download the client from
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/tools/rdclientdl.mspx
>
> but near the end of install process, it says it can't install it
> because it's already on
> my computer and I can access it at start->all
> programs->accessories->communications
>
> snort... can anyone identify the actual file/location of RDC so I
> can add the shortcut back?

mstsc.exe

(Microsoft Terminal Services Client)

--