Unable to access Wireless Networks after SP2

Ever since I have downloading SP2 I have been unable to monitor any network
connections with XP. If I go to the control panel and double click on
wireless networks it says "The driver has the wrong version please reinstall
the driver. If I click on network connections it opens up empty and says the
network connection service not enabled or running. I would appreciate any
help.
1 answer Last reply
More about unable access wireless networks

    Greetings Adam,

    If you haven't already try downloading the latest drivers from the
    manufacturer's website. What kind of network card do you have installed?

    _______________
    Eric Cross
    Microsoft MVP (Windows Networking)
    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

    "Adam" <Adam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Ever since I have downloading SP2 I have been unable to monitor any
    > network
    > connections with XP. If I go to the control panel and double click on
    > wireless networks it says "The driver has the wrong version please
    > reinstall
    > the driver. If I click on network connections it opens up empty and says
    > the
    > network connection service not enabled or running. I would appreciate any
    > help.

Wireless Network Connection Control Panel Networking Microsoft Wireless Networking