Unable to access Wireless Networks after SP2

Last response: in Wireless Networking
Share
November 3, 2004 9:57:01 PM

Ever since I have downloading SP2 I have been unable to monitor any network
connections with XP. If I go to the control panel and double click on
wireless networks it says "The driver has the wrong version please reinstall
the driver. If I click on network connections it opens up empty and says the
network connection service not enabled or running. I would appreciate any
help.
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
November 4, 2004 12:49:32 AM

Greetings Adam,

If you haven't already try downloading the latest drivers from the
manufacturer's website. What kind of network card do you have installed?

Eric Cross
Microsoft MVP (Windows Networking)
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

!