How to make 1 account can only login by one ?

suppose i am using win 2k3 or winconnect server xp.

i can multi-login to my computer using Remote Desktop.

How can i limit 1 account can only login by one ?

Thanks for help.

More about make account login

    With Remote Desktop access is limited to users that are Administrators or members of the Remote
    Desktop Users Group. So, you limit access according to that and use a *STRONG* password.

    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/pree_rem_hzcq.asp

    --
    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    "Mary" <uiower@ewr.com> wrote in message news:u7%23mCU$FFHA.3840@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
    > suppose i am using win 2k3 or winconnect server xp.
    >
    > i can multi-login to my computer using Remote Desktop.
    >
    > How can i limit 1 account can only login by one ?
    >
    > Thanks for help.

    You can limit a user to a single session via Group Policy:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;294751
    ---
    Jeffrey Randow (Network MVP)

    Remote Networking Technology FAQ -
    http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com
    My Networking Blog: http://www.networkblog.net
    MS Network Community -
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/community/centers/networking/default.mspx
    MS Home Networking Community -
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/communities/wireless.mspx

    On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 15:30:38 +0800, "Mary" <uiower@ewr.com> wrote:

    >suppose i am using win 2k3 or winconnect server xp.
    >
    >i can multi-login to my computer using Remote Desktop.
    >
    >How can i limit 1 account can only login by one ?
    >
    >Thanks for help.

Remote Desktop Login Microsoft Windows XP