How to make 1 account can only login by one ?

February 21, 2005 6:30:38 PM

suppose i am using win 2k3 or winconnect server xp.

i can multi-login to my computer using Remote Desktop.

How can i limit 1 account can only login by one ?

Thanks for help.

--

More about : make account login

Anonymous
February 21, 2005 6:30:39 PM

With Remote Desktop access is limited to users that are Administrators or members of the Remote
Desktop Users Group. So, you limit access according to that and use a *STRONG* password.

Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"Mary" <uiower@ewr.com> wrote in message news:u7%23mCU$FFHA.3840@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> suppose i am using win 2k3 or winconnect server xp.
>
> i can multi-login to my computer using Remote Desktop.
>
> How can i limit 1 account can only login by one ?
>
> Thanks for help.

February 23, 2005 11:38:39 PM

You can limit a user to a single session via Group Policy:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;294751
---
Jeffrey Randow (Network MVP)

Remote Networking Technology FAQ -