Guy

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2003

Hi

I'm working with a VOIP service (mywebcalls) which is based on Netmeeting.
On one of my PCs it works just fine (so no prob. with the service) but on my
other PC there's simply no audio - coming nor going. The service works in the
sense that it logs on fine and even initiates the phone call. But I don't
hear the ring tones and when I pick up the phone there's just no audio either
way.

The audio in general works well on this PC - recording and playback, so
probably not hardware problem.
Furthermore, all internet activity (other than netmmeting) seems to work
well, including working with remote desktop (without audio).

I've read through the official netmeeting support page but nothing there
made any difference.

Any ideas?

All good wishes,
Guy

jw

did you try using NetMeeting without using your Voip service ? (in a Run
box, type conf )
did you try using audio with Dialer ? (in a Run box, type dialer )

if NetMeeting and/or Dialer work fine without using your Voip software,
then the problem would be with your Voip software.