Everytime someone asks me to use remote assistance i get the following error,
"The invitation from (Name Here) to start Remote Assistance was declined. The
program is disabled or is not installed on your computer."

Remote Assistance shows on my start menu and even opens, can someone help me
with this?

From a Jonathan Kay posting:
It sounds like it's also been broken in your registry (also due to the
removal of Windows
Messenger). Download and run the following file, and then reboot
(assuming your Windows is
in C:\Windows, otherwise you'll need to edit this in a text editor
like Notepad):
http://messenger.jonathankay.com/downloads/remoteassistance.reg
---
Jeffrey Randow (Network MVP)