How do I permit users to share wireless connection?

Last response: in Wireless Networking
a b F Wireless
November 4, 2004 9:30:02 AM

Hi,
My main PC has an ethernet connection via the Netgear DG834G v2 wireless
router. The kid's PC shares the same broadband connection via the Netgear
WG311 wireless adapter and I've set up 3 limited accounts, plus an
administrator account. I can use the internet and share files independently
with both, however, if another user logs onto the kid's PC they have no
internet access. The Lan icon on the taskbar has a red cross and the Netgear
icon disappears altogether and won't reappear even when clicked from the
program menu. If i log on as administrator, everything is fine. Can anyone
tell me what I need to do to permit internet access to other users? Thanks
January 11, 2005 9:55:04 PM

Hi StarChild, this is Ed. I have the same question you asked. Did you ever
get an answer on how limited user to access the web, (enable the wireless
network), another way than logging in as admin and switching over to limited
account user?