Using XP VPN to connect to Cisco Concentrator 3000

terry

Hello,

I am curious if it is possible to use the 'Create new connection' in the
networking part of XP to connect to a Cisco VPN Concentrator 3000. I know
that I can use the Cisco VPN Client but I would like to try what XP has to
offer first.

Thanks!

"A Microsoft Community member has responded to your question entitled "Using
XP VPN to connect to Cisco Concentrator 3000" . Please read the response and
indicate whether it answered your question or not. By rating a post as an
answer, you help others find the answer more quickly, you give the person who
posted the answer credit for their contribution, and you help increase the
quality of answers in the discussion group. Read and rate the response"???

I am not Terry, did not ask this question, and have not previously visited
this newsgroup. So why do I get the e-mail quoted above?