how do i add users

my query is that i can remotely connect only 2 users

how do i remotely connect unlimited users

thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about users

    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/pree_rem_hzcq.asp

    --
    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    "milan" <milan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > my query is that i can remotely connect only 2 users
    >
    > how do i remotely connect unlimited users
    >

    > thanks

    Windows XP is limited to one interactive user (whether at the console
    or using Remote Desktop).

    Windows 2000 Server - Terminal Server in Remote Administration mode
    and Windows 2003 Server Remote Desktop are limited to 3 concurrent
    sessions (2 independent via remote desktop and 1 console session also
    accessible via remote desktop).

    The XP limit is a hard limit without using third party software that
    hacks the Terminal Services components.

    Windows 2000 & 2003 Server offers full Terminal Services allowing
    multiple users limited only by how many CALs you purchase.
    ---
    Jeffrey Randow (Network MVP)

    Remote Networking Technology FAQ -
    http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com
    My Networking Blog: http://www.networkblog.net
    MS Network Community -
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/community/centers/networking/default.mspx
    MS Home Networking Community -
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/communities/wireless.mspx
    On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 04:01:02 -0800, "milan"
    <milan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >my query is that i can remotely connect only 2 users
    >
    >how do i remotely connect unlimited users
    >

    >thanks

Connection Microsoft Windows XP