how do i add users

February 24, 2005 7:01:02 AM

my query is that i can remotely connect only 2 users

how do i remotely connect unlimited users

thanks

More about : add users

Anonymous
February 24, 2005 9:08:00 AM

Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"milan" <milan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> my query is that i can remotely connect only 2 users
>
> how do i remotely connect unlimited users
>

> thanks
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 2:42:18 PM

Windows XP is limited to one interactive user (whether at the console
or using Remote Desktop).

Windows 2000 Server - Terminal Server in Remote Administration mode
and Windows 2003 Server Remote Desktop are limited to 3 concurrent
sessions (2 independent via remote desktop and 1 console session also
accessible via remote desktop).

The XP limit is a hard limit without using third party software that
hacks the Terminal Services components.

Windows 2000 & 2003 Server offers full Terminal Services allowing
multiple users limited only by how many CALs you purchase.
---
Jeffrey Randow (Network MVP)

Remote Networking Technology FAQ -
http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com
My Networking Blog: http://www.networkblog.net
MS Network Community -
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/community/ce...
MS Home Networking Community -
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/communiti...
On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 04:01:02 -0800, "milan"

!