  • Servers
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
August 1, 2004 11:42:40 PM

i have v.43/1014 but when the program tries to update it says it can't
connect to server!?
are there aother servers from wich i can update?
and file planet wants me to re-login for the update to d/l even when i am
logged in!

--

remove x in mail adress to reply

More about : update counterstrike

Anonymous
August 1, 2004 11:42:41 PM

In article <410d2b85$0$18110$4a441750@news.euronet.nl>, says...
> i have v.43/1014 but when the program tries to update it says it can't
> connect to server!?
> are there aother servers from wich i can update?
> and file planet wants me to re-login for the update to d/l even when i am
> logged in!

You are running the old CS which used the WON network which is now
defunct as of last week.

Get yourself along to www.steampowered.com and download/install/run the
client.

--
Conor

life, n.: A whim of several billion cells to be you for a while