can't update counterstrike

i have v.43/1014 but when the program tries to update it says it can't
connect to server!?
are there aother servers from wich i can update?
and file planet wants me to re-login for the update to d/l even when i am
logged in!

--

remove x in mail adress to reply
1 answer Last reply

    In article <410d2b85$0$18110$4a441750@news.euronet.nl>, says...
    > i have v.43/1014 but when the program tries to update it says it can't
    > connect to server!?
    > are there aother servers from wich i can update?
    > and file planet wants me to re-login for the update to d/l even when i am
    > logged in!

    You are running the old CS which used the WON network which is now
    defunct as of last week.

    Get yourself along to www.steampowered.com and download/install/run the
    client.

    --
    Conor

    life, n.: A whim of several billion cells to be you for a while

Games Servers Video Games