WS 2003 RDA Can you Access multiple servers

I have 5 servers running Windows Server 2003 which can all be accessed
remotely from within the office, Can they all be access remotely (e.g. from
home) for administration using the same port 3389 or does each machine need
to have its own port ?

Simon Kniveton wrote:
> I have 5 servers running Windows Server 2003 which can all be accessed
> remotely from within the office, Can they all be access remotely
> (e.g. from home) for administration using the same port 3389 or does
> each machine need to have its own port ?

Got a router?
Can you configure the router?

If the IPs are not public IPs, then it greatly depends on your router and
how it can be configured.

--
<- Shenan ->

Or establish a VPN to the office and access them with internal
names/ip addresses... (and only forward 1 port)
---
Jeffrey Randow (Network MVP)

Remote Networking Technology FAQ -
http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com