Pinnacle 9+ - Add CD Music issue

mark

Hi,

I've been messing around with Pinnacle 9+ for about two months and I've run
into a roadblock with the "Insert CD Music" function.

About a month ago I inserted 'Jingle Bells' into a little video. Now the
only title that I can get on my system is Jingle Bells. Although it will
insert whatever track is in the CD player at the time, it limits the play
time to the length of the original 'Jingle Bells' track. (2:13)

How do I clear 'Jingle Bells' from the list and get my new track to work?

Thanks,

Mark

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 12:54:53 GMT, "Mark" <mark@nospam.org> wrote:
>I've been messing around with Pinnacle 9+

Did you know there is a specialty forum?
Pinnacle Studio 9 forum is at
<a
href="http://webboard.pinnaclesys.com/read_forums.asp?WebboardID=1&SectionID=227&lng=1"
target="_blank">Click HERE</FONT></a>

John Thomas Smith
http://www.direct2usales.com
http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith

Jimmy

Mark wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been messing around with Pinnacle 9+ for about two months and
> I've run into a roadblock with the "Insert CD Music" function.
>
> About a month ago I inserted 'Jingle Bells' into a little video. Now
> the only title that I can get on my system is Jingle Bells. Although
> it will insert whatever track is in the CD player at the time, it
> limits the play time to the length of the original 'Jingle Bells'
> track. (2:13)
>
> How do I clear 'Jingle Bells' from the list and get my new track to
> work?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mark

I just tried this feature for the first time and found it to be pretty
straight forward. I am now looking at the timeline where I click on the
track displaying the music file added from CD. I then see a window appear
that allows the duration to be adjusted to the length desired. If you still
have difficulties post back.

Regards.

J.

TRENDING THREADS