MP3 Pro player for Ipaq Pocketpc

May 30, 2004 11:57:32 PM

As title is there an option to play MP3 pro files on a PDA?

Thanks

Steve
Anonymous
May 30, 2004 11:57:33 PM

Most software mp3 players will play Pro files. WMP, Pocket Music, Pocket
Player will play them. You'll lose out on the "Pro" part though, which IIRC
is where the high end is. They will still play however. As to an MP3Pro
specific solution, I'm not aware of one.

Rob

..: www.geektopic.com :.

"Steve Doney" <doneysSPAM@SPAMntlworld.com> wrote in message
> As title is there an option to play MP3 pro files on a PDA?
>
> Thanks
>
> Steve

Anonymous
May 31, 2004 4:07:29 PM

"Rob B." <insertion@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Most software mp3 players will play Pro files. WMP, Pocket Music, Pocket
> Player will play them. You'll lose out on the "Pro" part though, which
IIRC
> is where the high end is. They will still play however. As to an MP3Pro
> specific solution, I'm not aware of one.
>
> Rob
>
> .: www.geektopic.com :.
Should have made my question clearer, my fault! I can play the mp3 pro files
but it was programs which play the extra Pro part I was after. Given the
space constraints on a Pocketpc I'd have thought someone would have jumped
at the chance to use the smaller files.

May have to stick to WMA then.

Steve
!