I know this has been hashed out many many times, but I am in process of
buying another camera. (My old PD-150 was stolen) I have chosen to either
get a PD-170 or a GL-2, ( I already have a canon XL-2). Since I do not have
the full amount from the insurance company to get a new PD-170, I was
thinking of getting a GL-2 that cost less then the PD-170. I know that the
PD-170 has XLR inputs, but besides that, how does the GL-2 hold up in video
quality and other features? I like to know both sides

--
www.madwolfvideos.com
directing/videographer/shorts

I guess, I should have asked for a comparision between the VX2100 vs the
GL-2, since the PD-170 is compared to the XL2 in most cases.