how do i use this console session via remote desktop

February 27, 2005 11:59:05 PM

Windows 2000 Server - Terminal Server in Remote Administration mode
and Windows 2003 Server Remote Desktop are limited to 3 concurrent
sessions (2 independent via remote desktop and 1 console session also
accessible via remote desktop).

how do i use this console session via remote desktop
Anonymous
February 28, 2005 11:48:24 PM

milan wrote:
> Windows 2000 Server - Terminal Server in Remote Administration mode
> and Windows 2003 Server Remote Desktop are limited to 3 concurrent
> sessions (2 independent via remote desktop and 1 console session also
> accessible via remote desktop).
>
> how do i use this console session via remote desktop

Upgrade to Windows Server 2003. You can't connect to the console in W2k
server TS.
Note - this is an XP group - might be best to post questions like this in
m.p.windows.terminal_services.
Anonymous
March 1, 2005 12:49:05 AM

milan wrote:
> Windows 2000 Server - Terminal Server in Remote Administration mode
> and Windows 2003 Server Remote Desktop are limited to 3 concurrent
> sessions (2 independent via remote desktop and 1 console session also
> accessible via remote desktop).
>
> how do i use this console session via remote desktop

Did you miss the prevous responses?

Command Line..

MSTSC /CONSOLE

When I say "switch", I mean COMMAND LINE switch.

--
<- Shenan ->