how do i use this console session via remote desktop

Windows 2000 Server - Terminal Server in Remote Administration mode
and Windows 2003 Server Remote Desktop are limited to 3 concurrent
sessions (2 independent via remote desktop and 1 console session also
accessible via remote desktop).

how do i use this console session via remote desktop
2 answers Last reply
More about console session remote desktop

    milan wrote:
    > Windows 2000 Server - Terminal Server in Remote Administration mode
    > and Windows 2003 Server Remote Desktop are limited to 3 concurrent
    > sessions (2 independent via remote desktop and 1 console session also
    > accessible via remote desktop).
    >
    > how do i use this console session via remote desktop

    Upgrade to Windows Server 2003. You can't connect to the console in W2k
    server TS.
    Note - this is an XP group - might be best to post questions like this in
    m.p.windows.terminal_services.

    milan wrote:
    > Windows 2000 Server - Terminal Server in Remote Administration mode
    > and Windows 2003 Server Remote Desktop are limited to 3 concurrent
    > sessions (2 independent via remote desktop and 1 console session also
    > accessible via remote desktop).
    >
    > how do i use this console session via remote desktop

    Did you miss the prevous responses?

    Command Line..

    MSTSC /CONSOLE

    When I say "switch", I mean COMMAND LINE switch.

    --
    <- Shenan ->

Remote Desktop Windows Server 2003 Consoles Servers Windows XP