Two simple Premiere questions

Hi there

I am using Premiere 6.0. I have two simple questions....

I have two video tracks for an interview. Video track 1 is the full
uninterupted video of the interviewee. Video 2 is the video of the
interviewer, broken up in clips for only when he is asking questions.

I have to:
1) now add video effects to all the clips in video 2. There are a lot of
clips. Is there a way to add the same video effect (just like a
brightness & contract adjustment) to them all at the same time?

2) I want two add two emtpy video tracks Between video 1 and 2, so I can
add an effect onto video 1. Is there a way to do this, or do I have to
move all the clips in Video 2 up, manually, one at a time?

Thanks.

On Fri 11 Mar 2005 05:56:49a, eb7g <eb7g@shaw.caNOSPAM> wrote:

> I have to:
> 1) now add video effects to all the clips in video 2. There are a lot of
> clips. Is there a way to add the same video effect (just like a
> brightness & contract adjustment) to them all at the same time?

Add the effect to one clip, once you are done make sure the clip is
highlighted and select Copy. Click on the next clip that you want to have
the same effects and select Paste Attributes.

You may be able to select all clips and do the paste but I've never tried.

> 2) I want two add two emtpy video tracks Between video 1 and 2, so I can
> add an effect onto video 1. Is there a way to do this, or do I have to
> move all the clips in Video 2 up, manually, one at a time?

Use the track select tool, which looks like an arrow pointing right, and
click on the first clip. Everything following will be selected, and you
can move them en masse.

TRENDING THREADS