DVD burning software?

I don't have a DVD burner, I only make VCDs, so when my cousin asked
me if I knew what software to use for DVD burning, I couldn't help
him. What are anyone's recommendations on an easy-to-use yet good
software for burning DVDs?

Thanks much!
5 answers Last reply
More about burning software

    RSWilson <SpamBeGone@NoSpam.com> wrote:

    >I don't have a DVD burner, I only make VCDs, so when my cousin asked
    >me if I knew what software to use for DVD burning, I couldn't help
    >him. What are anyone's recommendations on an easy-to-use yet good
    >software for burning DVDs?
    >
    >Thanks much!

    Take a look at www.dvdrhelp.com and select tools
    Nero is a popular powerful CD/DVD burner.

    Regards Brian

    On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 00:51:47 +1300, Brian <bclark@es.co.nz> wrote:

    >RSWilson <SpamBeGone@NoSpam.com> wrote:
    >
    >>I don't have a DVD burner, I only make VCDs, so when my cousin asked
    >>me if I knew what software to use for DVD burning, I couldn't help
    >>him. What are anyone's recommendations on an easy-to-use yet good
    >>software for burning DVDs?
    >>
    >>Thanks much!
    >
    >Take a look at www.dvdrhelp.com and select tools
    >Nero is a popular powerful CD/DVD burner.

    Thanks, will do.

    RSWilson wrote:
    > I don't have a DVD burner, I only make VCDs, so when my cousin asked
    > me if I knew what software to use for DVD burning, I couldn't help
    > him. What are anyone's recommendations on an easy-to-use yet good
    > software for burning DVDs?
    >
    > Thanks much!

    Nero or Record Now.

    Gary Eickmeier

    On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 14:26:22 GMT, Gary Eickmeier
    <geickmei@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

    >RSWilson wrote:
    >> I don't have a DVD burner, I only make VCDs, so when my cousin asked
    >> me if I knew what software to use for DVD burning, I couldn't help
    >> him. What are anyone's recommendations on an easy-to-use yet good
    >> software for burning DVDs?
    >>
    >> Thanks much!
    >
    >Nero or Record Now.

    Nero? I have it. Great. I didn't realize it could do DVDs, too.

    On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 14:26:22 GMT, Gary Eickmeier wrote:

    > RSWilson wrote:
    >> I don't have a DVD burner, I only make VCDs, so when my cousin asked
    >> me if I knew what software to use for DVD burning, I couldn't help
    >> him. What are anyone's recommendations on an easy-to-use yet good
    >> software for burning DVDs?
    >
    > Nero or Record Now.

    I've Record Now but it only works at 1x :-\

Tuner Cards DVD Burner DVD Burning Software Graphics