DVD burning software?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
March 12, 2005 8:12:48 AM

I don't have a DVD burner, I only make VCDs, so when my cousin asked
me if I knew what software to use for DVD burning, I couldn't help
him. What are anyone's recommendations on an easy-to-use yet good
software for burning DVDs?

Thanks much!

More about : dvd burning software

March 13, 2005 3:51:47 AM

RSWilson <SpamBeGone@NoSpam.com> wrote:

>I don't have a DVD burner, I only make VCDs, so when my cousin asked
>me if I knew what software to use for DVD burning, I couldn't help
>him. What are anyone's recommendations on an easy-to-use yet good
>software for burning DVDs?
>
>Thanks much!

Take a look at www.dvdrhelp.com and select tools
Nero is a popular powerful CD/DVD burner.

Regards Brian
March 13, 2005 3:35:54 PM

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 00:51:47 +1300, Brian <bclark@es.co.nz> wrote:

>RSWilson <SpamBeGone@NoSpam.com> wrote:
>
>>I don't have a DVD burner, I only make VCDs, so when my cousin asked
>>me if I knew what software to use for DVD burning, I couldn't help
>>him. What are anyone's recommendations on an easy-to-use yet good
>>software for burning DVDs?
>>
>>Thanks much!
>
>Take a look at www.dvdrhelp.com and select tools
>Nero is a popular powerful CD/DVD burner.

Thanks, will do.
March 13, 2005 5:26:22 PM

RSWilson wrote:
> I don't have a DVD burner, I only make VCDs, so when my cousin asked
> me if I knew what software to use for DVD burning, I couldn't help
> him. What are anyone's recommendations on an easy-to-use yet good
> software for burning DVDs?
>
> Thanks much!

Nero or Record Now.

Gary Eickmeier
March 13, 2005 5:26:23 PM

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 14:26:22 GMT, Gary Eickmeier
<geickmei@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

>RSWilson wrote:
>> I don't have a DVD burner, I only make VCDs, so when my cousin asked
>> me if I knew what software to use for DVD burning, I couldn't help
>> him. What are anyone's recommendations on an easy-to-use yet good
>> software for burning DVDs?
>>
>> Thanks much!
>
>Nero or Record Now.

Nero? I have it. Great. I didn't realize it could do DVDs, too.
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 2:39:17 AM

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 14:26:22 GMT, Gary Eickmeier wrote:

> RSWilson wrote:
>> I don't have a DVD burner, I only make VCDs, so when my cousin asked
>> me if I knew what software to use for DVD burning, I couldn't help
>> him. What are anyone's recommendations on an easy-to-use yet good
>> software for burning DVDs?
>
> Nero or Record Now.

I've Record Now but it only works at 1x :-\
!