Brent

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

i try to connect to another pc and it tells me that i can't.i have a router
along with the other person has a wireless router.jw
--
thank you

brent wrote:
> i try to connect to another pc and it tells me that i can't.i have a
> router along with the other person has a wireless router.jw

Do you and the other person have all the proper ports forwarded on the
router?

For some help:

<- Shenan ->

You have a link to connect / remote PC's with 98, ME and/or XP?
Regards,
Gary 'President' Adams
LsuEdu @ msn comREMOVE
http://digital-mall-online.com