Printing to a wireless print server with Remote Access

I am using Remote Access to connect to my work computer.
I connect using a VPN connection.

I can see all my remote (office printers) but the only local printers
seen are those that are attached to my home computer. The problem is my
home laser printer is attached to the network wirelessly using a Linksys
wireless G print server. It has a local IP address of 192.168.1.104.

Is it possible to set this up so I can print a document that I access
remotely to this printer?

Thanks

--
jerry

Gerald Fay wrote:
> I am using Remote Access to connect to my work computer.
> I connect using a VPN connection.
>
> I can see all my remote (office printers) but the only local printers
> seen are those that are attached to my home computer. The problem is
> my home laser printer is attached to the network wirelessly using a
> Linksys wireless G print server. It has a local IP address of
> 192.168.1.104.
>
> Is it possible to set this up so I can print a document that I access
> remotely to this printer?
>
> Thanks

See http://www.workthin.com/tsp.htm

and
Printers That Use Ports That Do Not Begin With COM, LPT, or USB Are Not
Redirected in a Remote Desktop or Terminal Services Session
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;302361