jonr

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2004

Good Day All,

Thanks in advance for taking a look at my issue. I have Windows XP
workstations in a switched LAN. They are all on the same subnet. When I
attempt to make a RD connection to a particular XP Pro machine, I get a RD
Disconnected dialog: "The client could not connect to the remote computer.
Remote connections might not be enabled or the computer might be too busy to
accept new connections..." RD is enabled and there is no personal firewall
on the target workstation.
If you have any ideas, please post them... I'm stumped!

Jon : )

I had one new dell machine with this problem
in services.msc I changed the service to start automatically instead of
manually

start-run-services.msc