Show battery power warning whilst in Full Screen?

I use my laptop at home to manage important tasks at work at night when
no users are logged on. However it¨s annoying that when I am in
fullscreen mode, the battery warning never displays... Anybody have any
utilities?

By the way, this is also a feature request for the next Windows XP
Service Pack :)

hallstein wrote:
> I use my laptop at home to manage important tasks at work at night
> when no users are logged on. However it¨s annoying that when I am in
> fullscreen mode, the battery warning never displays... Anybody have
> any utilities?

No, sorry. Although if your hardware manufacturer has its own power
management software/configuration utilities for same, they might.

But, um, why not just keep it plugged in? You're at home, not sitting in a
Dunkin' Donuts, I presume, and hence have access to AC.... :)

mswish@microsoft.com

Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] wrote:
> hallstein wrote:
>>I use my laptop at home to manage important tasks at work at night
>>when no users are logged on. However it¨s annoying that when I am in
>>fullscreen mode, the battery warning never displays... Anybody have
>>any utilities?
>
> No, sorry. Although if your hardware manufacturer has its own power
> management software/configuration utilities for same, they might.
>
> But, um, why not just keep it plugged in? You're at home, not sitting in a
> Dunkin' Donuts, I presume, and hence have access to AC.... :)
In my scenario, I prefer not to use AC every time I use the portable.

>>By the way, this is also a feature request for the next Windows XP
>>Service Pack :)
I sure hope so.