RD Data Encryption Error

Using: Remote Desktop v5.2.3790.0
TO Admin: Admin a Windows 2003 Server
From: XP Pro SP2 Workstation

I keep getting kicked off my RD connection with the following error message:

"Remote Desktop Disconnected
Because of an error in data encryption, this session will end.
Please try connection to the remote server."
1 answer Last reply
More about data encryption error

    hey just throw away ur's pc ok..happy..

    "Jody" wrote:

    > Using: Remote Desktop v5.2.3790.0
    > TO Admin: Admin a Windows 2003 Server
    > From: XP Pro SP2 Workstation
    >
    > I keep getting kicked off my RD connection with the following error message:
    >
    > "Remote Desktop Disconnected
    > Because of an error in data encryption, this session will end.
    > Please try connection to the remote server."

Remote Desktop Encryption Windows XP