RD Data Encryption Error

March 2, 2005 4:05:06 PM

Using: Remote Desktop v5.2.3790.0
TO Admin: Admin a Windows 2003 Server
From: XP Pro SP2 Workstation

I keep getting kicked off my RD connection with the following error message:

"Remote Desktop Disconnected
Because of an error in data encryption, this session will end.
Please try connection to the remote server."

More about : data encryption error

March 4, 2005 10:13:05 AM

hey just throw away ur's pc ok..happy..

!