DVD burning software?

Archived from groups: rec.video,rec.video.desktop (More info?)

I don't have a DVD burner, I only make VCDs, so when my cousin asked
me if I knew what software to use for DVD burning, I couldn't help
him. What are anyone's recommendations on an easy-to-use yet good
software for burning DVDs?

Thanks much!
3 answers Last reply
More about burning software
  1. Archived from groups: rec.video,rec.video.desktop (More info?)

    "Traveller" <Jamboree@SpamMailNo.com> skrev i meddelandet
    >I don't have a DVD burner, I only make VCDs, so when my cousin asked
    > me if I knew what software to use for DVD burning, I couldn't help
    > him. What are anyone's recommendations on an easy-to-use yet good
    > software for burning DVDs?
    >
    > Thanks much!

    Nero 6.0 www.ahead.com
  2. Archived from groups: rec.video,rec.video.desktop (More info?)

    On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 22:02:03 GMT, "Waldo" <drwaldos@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >"Traveller" <Jamboree@SpamMailNo.com> skrev i meddelandet
    >>I don't have a DVD burner, I only make VCDs, so when my cousin asked
    >> me if I knew what software to use for DVD burning, I couldn't help
    >> him. What are anyone's recommendations on an easy-to-use yet good
    >> software for burning DVDs?
    >>
    >> Thanks much!
    >
    >Nero 6.0 www.ahead.com

    Thanks.
  3. Archived from groups: rec.video,rec.video.desktop (More info?)

    >I don't have a DVD burner, I only make VCDs, so when my cousin asked
    >me if I knew what software to use for DVD burning, I couldn't help
    >him. What are anyone's recommendations on an easy-to-use yet good
    >software for burning DVDs?

    CDBurnerXP Pro (freeware)

Tuner Cards DVD Burning Video Software Graphics