DVD burning software?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
March 13, 2005 3:16:29 PM

Archived from groups: rec.video,rec.video.desktop (More info?)

I don't have a DVD burner, I only make VCDs, so when my cousin asked
me if I knew what software to use for DVD burning, I couldn't help
him. What are anyone's recommendations on an easy-to-use yet good
software for burning DVDs?

Thanks much!

More about : dvd burning software

March 14, 2005 1:02:03 AM

"Traveller" <Jamboree@SpamMailNo.com> skrev i meddelandet
>I don't have a DVD burner, I only make VCDs, so when my cousin asked
> me if I knew what software to use for DVD burning, I couldn't help
> him. What are anyone's recommendations on an easy-to-use yet good
> software for burning DVDs?
>
> Thanks much!

Nero 6.0 www.ahead.com
March 14, 2005 9:51:53 AM

Archived from groups: rec.video,rec.video.desktop (More info?)

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 22:02:03 GMT, "Waldo" <drwaldos@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>"Traveller" <Jamboree@SpamMailNo.com> skrev i meddelandet
>>I don't have a DVD burner, I only make VCDs, so when my cousin asked
>> me if I knew what software to use for DVD burning, I couldn't help
>> him. What are anyone's recommendations on an easy-to-use yet good
>> software for burning DVDs?
>>
>> Thanks much!
>
>Nero 6.0 www.ahead.com

Thanks.
Anonymous
March 27, 2005 12:06:35 AM

Archived from groups: rec.video,rec.video.desktop (More info?)

>I don't have a DVD burner, I only make VCDs, so when my cousin asked
>me if I knew what software to use for DVD burning, I couldn't help
>him. What are anyone's recommendations on an easy-to-use yet good
>software for burning DVDs?

CDBurnerXP Pro (freeware)
!