Connect to Multiple computers through firewall

Here is what I would like to do, we have a linksys firewall and right now you
type in the external IP and the firewall port forwards the remote admin to
the server, to get to another desktop we open remote admin within that
server and connect internally to an 192.168.0.x address, I want to be able to
sit at home, connect to my firewall and not go through the server but connect
to 192.168.0.2 or.3 etc etc, whats the best way of doing this?

There are a couple of ways...

http://theillustratednetwork.mvps.org/RemoteDesktop/Multiple_PC_RD.html

....or through a SSH or VPN tunnel..

http://theillustratednetwork.mvps.org/RemoteDesktop/SSH-RDP-VNC/RemoteDesktopVNCandSSH.html

Others can speak to the VPN methodology...

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)