HELP! :o( .... Can't install TS Client ActiveX controll

Hi,

When my clients (winxp pro sp2) tries to connect to tsweb (via web),
they get this error message:

"Remote Desktop Web Connection ActiveX control could not be installed. A
connection cannot be made without a working installed version of the
control. Please contact the server administrator."

When they enter the webpage, the ActiveX winxp-sp2-popup-blocker is not
shown and the error above is showned instead.

Any idea????

Thanks!

M O J O

Fitz

If the Connect button is not functional, and your browser does not
automatically install the required ActiveX control, the control may be
downloaded from
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=e2ff8fb5-97ff-47bc-bacc-92283b52b310&displaylang=en.

Jerry

"M O J O" <mojo@_no_spam_delete_this_newwebsolutions.dk> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> When my clients (winxp pro sp2) tries to connect to tsweb (via web), they
> get this error message:
>
> "Remote Desktop Web Connection ActiveX control could not be installed. A
> connection cannot be made without a working installed version of the
> control. Please contact the server administrator."
>
> When they enter the webpage, the ActiveX winxp-sp2-popup-blocker is not
> shown and the error above is showned instead.
>
> Any idea????
>
> Thanks!
>
> M O J O

Hi Fitz,

Thanks for helping me out here!

I'm going to try to download it instead.

M O J O

Fitz wrote:
> If the Connect button is not functional, and your browser does not
> automatically install the required ActiveX control, the control may be
> downloaded from
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=e2ff8fb5-97ff-47bc-bacc-92283b52b310&displaylang=en.
>
> Jerry
>

> "M O J O" <mojo@_no_spam_delete_this_newwebsolutions.dk> wrote in message
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>When my clients (winxp pro sp2) tries to connect to tsweb (via web), they
>>get this error message:
>>
>>"Remote Desktop Web Connection ActiveX control could not be installed. A
>>connection cannot be made without a working installed version of the
>>control. Please contact the server administrator."
>>
>>When they enter the webpage, the ActiveX winxp-sp2-popup-blocker is not
>>shown and the error above is showned instead.
>>
>>Any idea????
>>
>>Thanks!
>>
>>M O J O

Fitz