Remote computer operation

I am completely ignorant on how to accomplish this. I have an elderly friend
who calls me to troubleshoot her computer which means I have to travel to
her home to do this,I was wondering if I could do this from my computer
without going down there. I have a home lan with a Dlink router and I
operate Winxp pro I have high speed DSL she also operate on Winxp pro and is
also high speed but her IP is cable can anyone tell me how to do this.Thank
you

Mary Mc Neilage wrote:
> I am completely ignorant on how to accomplish this. I have an elderly
> friend who calls me to troubleshoot her computer which means I have
> to travel to her home to do this,I was wondering if I could do this
> from my computer without going down there. I have a home lan with a
> Dlink router and I operate Winxp pro I have high speed DSL she also
> operate on Winxp pro and is also high speed but her IP is cable can
> anyone tell me how to do this.Thank you

For some help:

<- Shenan ->

Pete

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001

You want to look at http://www.pmgconnect.com

Pete wrote:
> You want to look at http://www.pmgconnect.com

Why?

--
<- Shenan ->

Thank you I will try these websites
" Mary Mc Neilage" <mmcneilage@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> I am completely ignorant on how to accomplish this. I have an elderly
friend
> who calls me to troubleshoot her computer which means I have to travel to
> her home to do this,I was wondering if I could do this from my computer
> without going down there. I have a home lan with a Dlink router and I
> operate Winxp pro I have high speed DSL she also operate on Winxp pro and
is
> also high speed but her IP is cable can anyone tell me how to do
this.Thank
> you

TRENDING THREADS