Updating CS

Okay I have been out of the CS seen for a while, broke out the dusty half
life cd and loaded it up, then went and got full install for half life
update hl1110. then got full install for CSv15. went to get online and it
says my exe is out of date, tried to update and it says "your exe is out of
date but no update available" is that hilarious or what. So now I am stuck.

Thanks
Mike

www.steampowered.com

Gordon Scott wrote:

> Mike B wrote:
>>
>> Okay I have been out of the CS seen for a while, broke out the dusty half
>> life cd and loaded it up, then went and got full install for half life
>> update hl1110. then got full install for CSv15. went to get online and it
>> says my exe is out of date, tried to update and it says "your exe is out
>> of date but no update available" is that hilarious or what. So now I am
>> stuck.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Mike
>
> www.steampowered.com

Get steam installed. Get an account set up. You will need your half-life
CD-key for this. You can then download and install the latest
counterstrike and half-life versions via steam.

Styvaen.