Compare Sony DSC S90, Canon A520, Nikon Coolpix

Archived from groups: alt.comp.devices.digital-cameras,alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,alt.comp.periphs.dcameras.canon (More info?)

Hello all,

I am looking to buy my first digital camera. After a lot of research, I have
decided on either the Sony DSC S90, Canon A520 or the Nikon Coolpix 5600.

I am still undecided but am leaning toward the Canon A520.

If you have either one of these cameras, would you please post a comment on
the pros and cons of your camera.

Thanks,
Bill
bbford@yahoo.com

Archived from groups: alt.comp.devices.digital-cameras,alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,alt.comp.periphs.dcameras.canon (More info?)

I tried the Coolpix 5600 and found way too much lag time between shots using
the flash. I am going to try the 7600 or the 5900 next!

MrRx

"bbford" <bbford@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hello all,
>
> I am looking to buy my first digital camera. After a lot of research, I
> have decided on either the Sony DSC S90, Canon A520 or the Nikon Coolpix
> 5600.
>
> I am still undecided but am leaning toward the Canon A520.
>
> If you have either one of these cameras, would you please post a comment
> on the pros and cons of your camera.
>
> Thanks,
> Bill
> bbford@yahoo.com