Remote Desktop Disconnected

Does anyone know how to resolve this eror messge that keeps kicking me off my
connection to my server?

"Remote Desktop Disconnected
Because of an error in data encryption, this session will end.
Please try connection to the remote server."

Thanks - Jody
1 answer Last reply
More about remote desktop disconnected

    Jody wrote:
    > Does anyone know how to resolve this eror messge that keeps kicking
    > me off my connection to my server?
    >
    > "Remote Desktop Disconnected
    > Because of an error in data encryption, this session will end.
    > Please try connection to the remote server."

    Any of the following Google results help?

    Troubleshooting Remote Desktop
    http://snipurl.com/daid

    Remote Desktop Encryption Error
    http://www.techzonez.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9868

    Re: HELP!!! Because of an error in data encryption, this session will end
    http://www.tech-archive.net/Archive/WinXP/microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely/2004-07/0464.html

    Data Encryption Error - Remote Desktop Connection
    http://www.adminlife.com/247reference/msgs/21/106701.aspx

    --
    <- Shenan ->

Remote Desktop Connection Servers Windows XP