  • Connection
  • Servers
  • Windows XP
March 7, 2005 10:23:05 PM

Does anyone know how to resolve this eror messge that keeps kicking me off my
connection to my server?

"Remote Desktop Disconnected
Because of an error in data encryption, this session will end.
Please try connection to the remote server."

Thanks - Jody

More about : remote desktop disconnected

Anonymous
March 8, 2005 12:41:38 AM

Jody wrote:
> Does anyone know how to resolve this eror messge that keeps kicking
> me off my connection to my server?
>
> "Remote Desktop Disconnected
> Because of an error in data encryption, this session will end.
> Please try connection to the remote server."

Any of the following Google results help?

Troubleshooting Remote Desktop
http://snipurl.com/daid

Remote Desktop Encryption Error
http://www.techzonez.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9868

Re: HELP!!! Because of an error in data encryption, this session will end
http://www.tech-archive.net/Archive/WinXP/microsoft.pub...

Data Encryption Error - Remote Desktop Connection
http://www.adminlife.com/247reference/msgs/21/106701.as...

--
<- Shenan ->