Please recommend bulk DVD-R and duplicator

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.cdr,rec.video.desktop (More info?)

Can anyone recommend quality blank labled DVD-Rs that can be purchased
in bulk (e.g. by the thousand) at cheap prices? I don't think Ritek can
be bought in bulk..right? Also, recommend vendors that sell the DVD-Rs.
Additionally, are there any good dvd duplicators that can be purchased
within the $3 - 5K range? I am looking for the following features: PC
based, 3 bays that can hold roughly 100 DVDs each, label printer
(doubtful a sub $5K duplicator will have this...). TIA

Cygnus
The Bringer of Balance

On 16 Mar 2005 08:25:46 -0800, _cygnusx-1_@excite.com wrote:
>Can anyone recommend quality blank labled DVD-Rs

I have not used these, but they are highly recommended in the
Encore discussion forum (and they have a printable surface)
http://cdrecordingsoftware.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=cdre&Category_Code=ty

>Additionally, are there any good dvd duplicators that can be purchased
>within the $3 - 5K range? I am looking for the following features: PC
>based, 3 bays that can hold roughly 100 DVDs each, label printer
>(doubtful a sub $5K duplicator will have this...). TIA

I don't remember the message title, but there was recently some
discussion of this on the Encore forum (which has a SEARCH option
so you may search for various words)
http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?14@@.1de98ec0

Try here, about a dozen or messages down in the thread
http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?128@641.qdzEdm2z3w8.3@.3bb8b0bf

John Thomas Smith
http://www.direct2usales.com
http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.cdr,rec.video.desktop (More info?)

Where are you located????