intalling Smartsound Quicktracks into Premiere 6.5

I have premiere Pro 1.5 and also 6.5. I used to be able to load Smartsounds
Quicktracks into 6.5 before I had Pro 1.5, but now I can not seem to be able
to use Smartsound in 6.5. I see that the files are on 6.5 plugins but when I
try to use them in 6.5 time line, I get a blank window with no libraries.
Premiere Pro 1.5 does not accept Smartsounds.

--
www.madwolfvideos.com
directing/videographer/shorts

It sounds like your Pro 1.5 is an upgrade. I have 6.5 and Pro 1.5 full
versions loaded on this system and Quicktrack for 6.5 still works fine.
True, Pro 1.5 cannot utilize the 6.5 Quicktracks...there is a new version
for Pro. It's $99USD

--
Larry Johnson
Digital Video Solutions

Please tell exactly how to load Quicktrack into 6.5, I must be doing
something wrong, because I only get a blank window when I activate
quicktracks in 6.5

"Digital Video Solutions" <video@digitalvideosolutions.com> wrote in message
> It sounds like your Pro 1.5 is an upgrade. I have 6.5 and Pro 1.5 full
> versions loaded on this system and Quicktrack for 6.5 still works fine.
> True, Pro 1.5 cannot utilize the 6.5 Quicktracks...there is a new version
> for Pro. It's $99USD
>
> --
> Larry Johnson
> Digital Video Solutions
> webmaster@digitalvideosolutions.com
> http://www.digitalvideosolutions.com
> 877-227-6281 Toll Free Sales Assistance
> 386-672-1941 Customer Service
> 386-672-1907 Technical Support
> 386-676-1515 Fax

disregard, I found the way to install them....thanks