Suggested camera for noobies?

My parents are shopping for a new digital camera of their own and I
would appreciate feedback for a digital camera that won't confuse my
parents. My Dad is the one who won't know the different between Bit
and Byte if one bit him :)

3 MPix minimum as they would like to do high quality 4x6 prints. I
would prefer SD or CF slot as I have several spare cards they can use.
Optical zoom and flash also prefered. Lastly it'd have to be
something that my parents can buy from a local store like Best Buy or
Walmart.
More about suggested camera noobies

    "" wrote:
    > My parents are shopping for a new digital camera of their own
    > and I
    > would appreciate feedback for a digital camera that won't
    > confuse my
    > parents. My Dad is the one who won't know the different
    > between Bit
    > and Byte if one bit him :)
    >
    > 3 MPix minimum as they would like to do high quality 4x6
    > prints. I
    > would prefer SD or CF slot as I have several spare cards they
    > can use.
    > Optical zoom and flash also prefered. Lastly it'd have to be
    > something that my parents can buy from a local store like Best
    > Buy or
    > Walmart.
    > --
    > When you hear the toilet flush, and hear the words "uh oh",
    > it's already
    > too late. - by anonymous Mother in Austin, TX
    > To reply, replace digi.mon with phreaker.net

    Good one is Fujifilm Finepix A345 or A350 which are new product and
    very cheaper -- I own Finepix F810 which has great large pixel that
    max to 4048x3040 at 12m... the A345 and 350 are lots easier to pocket
    as I helped my sister as she bought the A345.

    F810 is slighty dear but still great camera Ive used it -check on
    www.fujifilm.co.uk and review on www.dpreview.com

    Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/Digital-Cameras-Suggested-camera-noobies-ftopict59869.html
    Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=303993

Cameras Peripherals