Suggested camera for noobies?

My parents are shopping for a new digital camera of their own and I
would appreciate feedback for a digital camera that won't confuse my
parents. My Dad is the one who won't know the different between Bit
and Byte if one bit him :)

3 MPix minimum as they would like to do high quality 4x6 prints. I
would prefer SD or CF slot as I have several spare cards they can use.
Optical zoom and flash also prefered. Lastly it'd have to be
something that my parents can buy from a local store like Best Buy or
Walmart.

"" wrote:
> My parents are shopping for a new digital camera of their own
> and I
> would appreciate feedback for a digital camera that won't
> confuse my
> parents. My Dad is the one who won't know the different
> between Bit
> and Byte if one bit him :)
>
> 3 MPix minimum as they would like to do high quality 4x6
> prints. I
> would prefer SD or CF slot as I have several spare cards they
> can use.
> Optical zoom and flash also prefered. Lastly it'd have to be
> something that my parents can buy from a local store like Best
> Buy or
> Walmart.
> --
> When you hear the toilet flush, and hear the words "uh oh",
> it's already
> too late. - by anonymous Mother in Austin, TX
> To reply, replace digi.mon with phreaker.net

Good one is Fujifilm Finepix A345 or A350 which are new product and
very cheaper -- I own Finepix F810 which has great large pixel that
max to 4048x3040 at 12m... the A345 and 350 are lots easier to pocket
as I helped my sister as she bought the A345.

F810 is slighty dear but still great camera Ive used it -check on
www.fujifilm.co.uk and review on www.dpreview.com

Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/Digital-Cameras-Suggested-camera-noobies-ftopict59869.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=303993