WebOS Chief Architect Also Leaves HP

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheredahoodat

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2010
Even though I have a HP touchpad, I think WebOS is more likely to fail than succeed in the future. However, I hope I am wrong and WebOS really become a real OS to rival iOS, and Android.

jkflipflop98

Distinguished
[citation][nom]LordConrad[/nom]Glad to see WebOS is going Open Source. WebOS will finally be in the hands of people who know what they're doing.[/citation]

I love wading through the neckbeard forest to find answers to common computer issues. Really, we all do.

rebel1280

Distinguished
May 7, 2011
Yeah, linux is great...until you are forced to either reinstall or use terminal to get any software because software center decided to take a break and not work. Don't get me wrong, i do enjoy it but, you have to search forums to find what you want in order to do regular things. Mac plays DVD by default, Windows, well just pop in a old Power DVD CD into the tray and your good to go, Linux, you gotta search for a bunch of plugins. Also, on business side, WTF IS UP WITH OSSEC?! Why is there STILL no GUI for that?! Such a great program and FREE but not freaking GUI!

Status
Not open for further replies.