video clip for website

I have a 6 minute vob file that I want to resize
and make suitable for a website.
Its a band website and the video clip is a showcase of
their music.
I want to resize it about 320 x 256 approx
Any help please!
Sid
3 answers Last reply
More about video clip website

    Wanabe wrote:

    > I have a 6 minute vob file that I want to resize
    > and make suitable for a website.
    > Its a band website and the video clip is a showcase of
    > their music.
    > I want to resize it about 320 x 256 approx
    > Any help please!
    > Sid
    Can I do this in vegas 5?
    if so how

    On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 19:46:32 +0000, Wanabe <wanabe@wanabe.com> wrote:

    >Wanabe wrote:
    >
    >> I have a 6 minute vob file that I want to resize
    >> and make suitable for a website.
    >> Its a band website and the video clip is a showcase of
    >> their music.
    >> I want to resize it about 320 x 256 approx
    >> Any help please!
    >> Sid
    >Can I do this in vegas 5?
    >if so how

    most videos on websites tend to be Windows Media Player files,
    RealVideo files, or Quiktime files

    vob files are basically mpeg2 files
    see if Vegas5 will pull in the vob file and output it is a MPEG2 file

    On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 02:49:02 GMT, Musicals Fan wrote:

    > most videos on websites tend to be Windows Media Player files,
    > RealVideo files, or Quiktime files
    >
    > vob files are basically mpeg2 files
    > see if Vegas5 will pull in the vob file and output it is a MPEG2 file

    Vegas should pull it in as-si. If not, try renaming the .vob to .mpg
    first.

    One thing, though: if the audio portion is AC3 encoded, Vegas will not be
    able to import the audio. :-(

    --
    http://www.genjerdan.com/bfp/lmp/index.html
    Anyway, that's what life is, just one learning

Tuner Cards Video Desktops Music Graphics