video clip for website

I have a 6 minute vob file that I want to resize
and make suitable for a website.
Its a band website and the video clip is a showcase of
their music.
I want to resize it about 320 x 256 approx
Any help please!
Sid

Wanabe wrote:

> I have a 6 minute vob file that I want to resize
> and make suitable for a website.
> Its a band website and the video clip is a showcase of
> their music.
> I want to resize it about 320 x 256 approx
> Any help please!
> Sid
Can I do this in vegas 5?
if so how

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 19:46:32 +0000, Wanabe <wanabe@wanabe.com> wrote:

>Wanabe wrote:
>
>> I have a 6 minute vob file that I want to resize
>> and make suitable for a website.
>> Its a band website and the video clip is a showcase of
>> their music.
>> I want to resize it about 320 x 256 approx
>> Any help please!
>> Sid
>Can I do this in vegas 5?
>if so how

most videos on websites tend to be Windows Media Player files,
RealVideo files, or Quiktime files

vob files are basically mpeg2 files
see if Vegas5 will pull in the vob file and output it is a MPEG2 file

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 02:49:02 GMT, Musicals Fan wrote:

> most videos on websites tend to be Windows Media Player files,
> RealVideo files, or Quiktime files
>
> vob files are basically mpeg2 files
> see if Vegas5 will pull in the vob file and output it is a MPEG2 file

Vegas should pull it in as-si. If not, try renaming the .vob to .mpg
first.

One thing, though: if the audio portion is AC3 encoded, Vegas will not be
able to import the audio. :-(

--
http://www.genjerdan.com/bfp/lmp/index.html
Anyway, that's what life is, just one learning