Is there a player that is scalable?

ANON

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2003

Media Player only lets you choose from set window sizes of 50%, 100%,
200% and full screen. Is there a player that would let you infinitely
scale say between 100% and 200%. Often I find 100% too small (but very
good quality) and 200% large enough (but quality is too poor) and I
think that something in between would be the best soultion.

So is there any player that is scalable (VLC Player?). Thanks.

anon wrote:
> Media Player only lets you choose from set window sizes of 50%,
> 100%, 200% and full screen. Is there a player that would let you
> infinitely scale say between 100% and 200%. Often I find 100%
> too small (but very good quality) and 200% large enough (but
> quality is too poor) and I think that something in between would
> be the best soultion.
>
> So is there any player that is scalable (VLC Player?). Thanks.

I dunno what you are playing, what version of Media Player you have, nor,
offhand, what VLC Player is, but I can drag the corner of my WMP
window and it scales smoothly.

On a sunny day (Mon, 21 Mar 2005 21:00:24 -0500) it happened anon
<anon@nowhere.com> wrote in <knuu31dg5rd7cf4agarulhjmo5a0idfcfh@4ax.com>:

>Media Player only lets you choose from set window sizes of 50%, 100%,
>200% and full screen. Is there a player that would let you infinitely
>scale say between 100% and 200%. Often I find 100% too small (but very
>good quality) and 200% large enough (but quality is too poor) and I
>think that something in between would be the best soultion.
>
>So is there any player that is scalable (VLC Player?). Thanks.
Linux mplayer :) It comes with a free OS and other applications.

BS player scales just by scrolling the wheel...
(http://www.bsplayer.org/index.php)
Rgds
Martin