Activesync & Multiple Contact Folders

Hi,
I've purchased a smartphone today and trying to synchronise Outlook 2003
with the phone.
Everything works fine, except I have multiple Contact Folders.
How do you sync multiple Contact Folders.

Regards,
Graeme

The bottom line is you can't... Beyond that I suggest you post questions like this to the
"microsoft.public.smartphone" and/or "microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync" news groups...

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)