"Remote host name could not be resolved" error

Howdy...
I have dine a search for "remote host name could not be resolved" and can
not come up with the asnwer.

I am trying to connect to another WinXPSP2 machine. Both machines have
Remote Assistance enabled- both machines have Routers with Port 3389
forwarded to 192.168.1.100.

Its possible you may need to modify the RCTICKET field in the invitation file...

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;300692

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;301529

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)