"Remote host name could not be resolved" error

Howdy...
I have dine a search for "remote host name could not be resolved" and can
not come up with the asnwer.

I am trying to connect to another WinXPSP2 machine. Both machines have
Remote Assistance enabled- both machines have Routers with Port 3389
forwarded to 192.168.1.100.
1 answer Last reply
More about remote host resolved error

    Its possible you may need to modify the RCTICKET field in the invitation file...

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;300692

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;301529

    --
    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    "Burger23" <Burger23@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Howdy...
    > I have dine a search for "remote host name could not be resolved" and can
    > not come up with the asnwer.
    >
    > I am trying to connect to another WinXPSP2 machine. Both machines have
    > Remote Assistance enabled- both machines have Routers with Port 3389
    > forwarded to 192.168.1.100.

Hostname Microsoft Windows XP