AMX Bot control

Can anyone please give me any insight to AMX Mod plugin for Bot control ie:
start em, remove em, alter the AI of them etc.?
2 answers Last reply
More about control

    * Trubador <> [alt.games.half-life.counterstrike]:
    > Can anyone please give me any insight to AMX Mod plugin for Bot control ie:
    > start em, remove em, alter the AI of them etc.?

    What bots? Realbot, podbot, joebot, ...? -> It matters because
    commands bot-specific.

    What server? Linux dedicated? Windows? -> Not all bots work on linux.

    I have a linux ded server, and use joebot. At the moment I am part-way
    through an AmxModX plugin for joebot control. It is a pretty slow
    process for me, though. Haven't got much spare time at the moment.

    I am not using a plugin menu in the meantime, but a commandmenu type system
    similar to this :

    http://forums.bots-united.com/showthread.php?t=2259

    I assume you have searched the amxmod forums, or maybe amxmodx forums -
    I found this for joebot :

    http://djeyl.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=18814

    --
    T R O Y P I G G I N S
    e : usenet-experiment@piggo.com

    Thanks for the info m8. I had a trawl of the net myself but was getting
    nowhere. Thanks for the links.

    "Troy Piggins" <usenet-experiment@piggo.com> wrote in message
    >* Trubador <> [alt.games.half-life.counterstrike]:
    >> Can anyone please give me any insight to AMX Mod plugin for Bot control
    >> ie:
    >> start em, remove em, alter the AI of them etc.?
    >
    > What bots? Realbot, podbot, joebot, ...? -> It matters because
    > commands bot-specific.
    >
    > What server? Linux dedicated? Windows? -> Not all bots work on linux.
    >
    > I have a linux ded server, and use joebot. At the moment I am part-way
    > through an AmxModX plugin for joebot control. It is a pretty slow
    > process for me, though. Haven't got much spare time at the moment.
    >
    > I am not using a plugin menu in the meantime, but a commandmenu type
    > system
    > similar to this :
    >
    > http://forums.bots-united.com/showthread.php?t=2259
    >
    > I assume you have searched the amxmod forums, or maybe amxmodx forums -
    > I found this for joebot :
    >
    > http://djeyl.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=18814
    >
    > --
    > T R O Y P I G G I N S
    > e : usenet-experiment@piggo.com

Internet Explorer Games Plugin Video Games