  • Plugin
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
August 12, 2004 10:08:59 PM

Can anyone please give me any insight to AMX Mod plugin for Bot control ie:
start em, remove em, alter the AI of them etc.?

More about : amx bot control

Anonymous
August 13, 2004 2:15:20 AM

* Trubador <> [alt.games.half-life.counterstrike]:
> Can anyone please give me any insight to AMX Mod plugin for Bot control ie:
> start em, remove em, alter the AI of them etc.?

What bots? Realbot, podbot, joebot, ...? -> It matters because
commands bot-specific.

What server? Linux dedicated? Windows? -> Not all bots work on linux.

I have a linux ded server, and use joebot. At the moment I am part-way
through an AmxModX plugin for joebot control. It is a pretty slow
process for me, though. Haven't got much spare time at the moment.

I am not using a plugin menu in the meantime, but a commandmenu type system
similar to this :

http://forums.bots-united.com/showthread.php?t=2259

I assume you have searched the amxmod forums, or maybe amxmodx forums -
I found this for joebot :

http://djeyl.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=18814

--
T R O Y P I G G I N S
e : usenet-experiment@piggo.com

Thanks for the info m8. I had a trawl of the net myself but was getting
nowhere. Thanks for the links.