I'm on vacation, and I need to find the IP of my home network hub. It's a
macintosh wireless hub. Any help is appreciated!!!

Well..... is anyone going to respond? Oh well... I'll logon later.

Ryan G. wrote:
> I'm on vacation, and I need to find the IP of my home network hub. It's a
> macintosh wireless hub. Any help is appreciated!!!

Call someone at home and get it.
Other than having a friend at your ISP who is willing to break protocol and
give it to you, this is your only choice.

You could have used a free dynamic dns service - then all you have to
remember would be the name.

--
<- Shenan ->

Ryan G. wrote:
> Well..... is anyone going to respond? Oh well... I'll logon later.

How are we supposed to know anything about your network?
Hubs don't have IP addresses. I think maybe you're talking about your
router. Ask someone at home.
Next time look into something like www.dyndns.org.