Remote assistance

I am trying to connect to my daughters computer up stairs but cannot get a
connection .( the client could not connect to the remote computer .Remote
connections might not be enabled or the computer might be to busy.It is also
possible network connections might be preventing your connection.) We are
hookesd togeter through a router I can acess her files and stuff but not get
a remote connection.

How are you issuing the Invitation? Ie. Messenger, Email or the File method. This page may help you
set this up over a simple home LAN using the File method...

http://theillustratednetwork.mvps.org/RemoteAssistance/RemoteAssistance.html

You also may need to open TCP Port 3389 on any software firewall running on your and/or your
daughters PC...

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)