Remote Desktop/Assistance for usability testing

We're thinking of using Remote Desktop/Assistance for some in-house
usability testing.

We want it to operate in two modes: when we're watching and also when not.

Remote Desktop is attractive to us, because we want them to log on like
normal and work with the desktop, but we don't want to have to grant them
permission to use the system ala R.A., or have R.A.'s extra windows open the
whole time.

But is there a way to allow us to view the remote desktop as they are using
it?

Walter Williams
Software Engineer
Sawtooth Software, Inc.
http://www.sawtoothsoftware.com
"Do, or do not. There is no try."

For this, you should get realvnc from http://www.realvnc.com It's like
Remote Desktop, but you do not need to log the current user off. You must
install a new server to use this. Download is about 1 meg.