Viewable remote session

I there a way an end user can view the remote session live, xp to xp? this
can be an effective training tool if there is a way to accomplish a viewable
session on the other end.

Thx
Jerry

You can do that if you use Remote Assistance...

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/helpandsupport/learnmore/remoteassist/intro.mspx

or a third-party application like VNC (any flavor)...

http://ultravnc.sourceforge.net/
http://ultravnc.sourceforge.net/links.html

Otherwise see these KB articles...

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=279656

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=278845

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=292190

--

Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"jerry C" <jerryC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I there a way an end user can view the remote session live, xp to xp? this
> can be an effective training tool if there is a way to accomplish a viewable
> session on the other end.
>
> Thx
> Jerry

Try http://www.vncscan.com

Many schools all over the world use VNCScan for this purpose.

"jerry C" <jerryC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I there a way an end user can view the remote session live, xp to xp?
this
> can be an effective training tool if there is a way to accomplish a
viewable
> session on the other end.
>
> Thx
> Jerry