Burning DVD files from hardisc to DVD Media-How?

Hi All

I have DVD files (Video_TS and Audio_TS) on my hardisc following authoring
and transcoding from DV-avi in Adobe Encore.The Encore option to burn direct
to DVD media is not available so I "built" the DVD to my desktop(XP Pro).I
then tried to use an old version of Sonic or the latest version of Nero to
burn from my desktop to a DVD but only can create a DVD which plays the
individual chapters("explore disc") without the "autoplay" option which
starts from the main menu and without all the usual navigation features
etc.I am new at this but suspect I am creating a "data" disc rather than a
"DVD" but don't know what to do.

Thanks

Sam

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 21:35:57 GMT, "Sam Lewis"
<Sam@delete.dsst.privasend.com> wrote:

>Hi All
>
>I have DVD files (Video_TS and Audio_TS) on my hardisc following authoring
>and transcoding from DV-avi in Adobe Encore.The Encore option to burn direct
>to DVD media is not available so I "built" the DVD to my desktop(XP Pro).I
>then tried to use an old version of Sonic or the latest version of Nero to
>burn from my desktop to a DVD but only can create a DVD which plays the
>individual chapters("explore disc") without the "autoplay" option which
>starts from the main menu and without all the usual navigation features
>etc.I am new at this but suspect I am creating a "data" disc rather than a
>"DVD" but don't know what to do.

If you choose: video-dvd in Nero and you drag the contents of the
folders you've created to the ones with the same names Nero provides
(in the left window pane) then it should work. (Otherwise something
went wrong in the authoring process.)

many thanks