aparently new nvidia drivers now support remote desktop on..

I noticed that as well.
But how do I initiate the dual screen Remote Desktop (I use dual
screen for program developement where the remote host is running).
The client PC has two screens as well and I like to get both screens
from my developement system.
I've checked the documentation PDFs on nvidia.com but can't find
anything except that information in the changelog/news to 71,84
drivers.

Regards
Gunther

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 07:47:44 +0300, "Kenny S" <hotmail@coldmail.com>
wrote:

>a.. Release Highlights:
>
>a.. Multi-Display support for Windows Remote Desktop
>a.. Improved compatibility with Windows Remote Desktop in multi-display
>modes
>

>http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_71.84.html

> On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 07:47:44 +0300, "Kenny S" <hotmail@coldmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>a.. Release Highlights:
>>
>>a.. Multi-Display support for Windows Remote Desktop
>>a.. Improved compatibility with Windows Remote Desktop in multi-display
>>modes
>>

>>http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_71.84.html
>"Bernd" <nospam@spam.net> wrote in message
>I noticed that as well.
> But how do I initiate the dual screen Remote Desktop (I use dual
> screen for program developement where the remote host is running).
> The client PC has two screens as well and I like to get both screens
> from my developement system.
> I've checked the documentation PDFs on nvidia.com but can't find
> anything except that information in the changelog/news to 71,84
> drivers.
>
> Regards
> Gunther

I'm not seeing anything beyond the hint on the front page.

Brad.