Recommend a TV capture card - capture coaxial, output TV?

hello

I am in the market a for a capture card, and not clear if this is a
standard feature with them.

I want to capture a coaxial TV source into the back of the capture
card, and then can this be outputted from the back of PC card into a
TV?
If TV capture cards come standard with this feature, is the output an
RCA video alone or can it come with S-Video or scart?

Thank you
Mike

both the ati and winfast nivida connect with the coxial cable or a super,
composite....etc...

When you buy it, just look at the box, its clearly pictured...

xman