fine tune volume on Pro 1.5

How does one lower the audio on the time line. The rubber bands do not have
the fine tuning I want to lower music to a real low sound without turning it
off?

--

www.madwolfvideos.com
directing/videographer/shorts

Window---->Workspace---->Audio

"l" <dusty-dryroads@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> How does one lower the audio on the time line. The rubber bands do not
> have the fine tuning I want to lower music to a real low sound without
> turning it off?
>
> --
> www.madwolfvideos.com
> directing/videographer/shorts
> 3-D logos-Special Effects
> dusty-roads@earthlink.net

Without having it right in front of me I can't tell you the exact place to
find it but the "Master Mixer" has pretty fine controls. It may be what you
are looking for. I believe it is automated as well so it turns the volume
up and down as the clip plays.

Look for "mixer" and "Audio mixer" in help.